PURPOSE OF SITE
The Site is designed to provide information about commercial real estate and Sage and its affiliates. The information and services offered on or through this Site are provided solely for general business information, do not constitute real estate, legal, tax, accounting or other professional advice, or an offer to sell or lease real estate, and may not be used for personal, family, or household purposes or to determine an individual's eligibility for credit, insurance, or employment.
The information, data, text, software, photographs, images, graphics, organization, layout, design, and other content contained on or provided through this Site (collectively, the "Content") are proprietary to Sage and its licensors and are protected by copyright and other U.S. and international intellectual property rights, laws and treaties. The Content includes proprietary databases (the "Database") of commercial real estate information, which, by way of example, include information, text, photographic and other images and data (collectively, the "Information"), the proprietary organization and structures for categorizing, sorting, and displaying the Information, and the related software ("Software"). The Site, Content, Database, Information, Software, and any portion of the foregoing, including any updates, modifications, and other derivatives thereof and any information derived from the use of the Database, including as a result of the verification of any portion of the Information, are collectively referred to herein as the "Product".
Although we believe the Product is based on reliable sources, the sources may not have been verified and may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies or omissions, e.g., change of price, rental, or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing, or withdrawal without notice. Nothing in the Content or the Site shall be deemed an offer by Sage or any landlord, who shall not be bound unless and until a fully authorized and executed lease, lender approval, and any other related document are sent to applicable tenant by the landlord.
(1) Your internal research purposes;
(2) Providing information regarding a limited number of particular properties and market trends to your clients and prospective clients;
(3) Marketing properties;
(4) Supporting your valuation, appraisal, or counseling regarding a specific property; and
(5) Creating periodic general market research reports for in-house use or for clients' or prospective clients' use, provided that such reports do not contain building-specific or tenant-specific Information and are not commercially or generally distributed.
You shall not, except as may be expressly set forth in the "Permitted Uses", directly or indirectly: (a) distribute, disclose, copy, reproduce, display, publish, transmit, assign, sublicense, transfer, provide access to, use, or sell (including in electronic form) any portion of the Content or Product, or (b) modify or create derivative works of any portion of the Content or Product.
You shall not:
(1) Modify, merge, decompile, disassemble, translate, decode, or reverse engineer any portion of the Product, or use any data mining, gathering, scraping, or extraction tool, or any robot, spider, or other automatic device or manual process, to monitor or copy any portion of the Product;
(2) Use, reproduce, publish, or compile any portion of the Product for the purpose of selling, licensing, or otherwise making publicly available any portion of the Product;
(3) Store, copy, or export any portion of the Product into any database or other software, except as expressly set forth in the Permitted Uses above;
(4) Upload, post, or otherwise publish any portion of the Product on, or provide access to any portion of the Product, through the Internet, any bulletin board system, any other electronic network, any data library, any listing service, or any other data sharing arrangement, except that you may e-mail a report containing Information that complies with the Permitted Use provisions set forth above to a limited number of your clients and prospective clients;
You acknowledge and agree that Sage may interrupt or terminate or block your access to the Product or portions thereof at any time, subject to the terms of any license agreement in place between you or your company and Sage. If that occurs, you shall stop using any portion of the Product, permanently delete or destroy all portions of the Product within your possession, custody, or control, and, upon written request from Sage, certify, in writing, your compliance with this provision.
THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND THE PRODUCT ARE PROVIDED FOR USE "AS IS" AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE PRODUCT. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. EVEN IF YOU HAVE FILLED OUT FORMS AND EXPRESSED INTEREST IN ONE OR MORE PROPERTIES OR COMMUNITIES OR HAVE PROVIDED PERSONAL INFORMATION AT THE SITE, ABSOLUTELY NO PROMISE, WARRANTY, OR REPRESENTATION IS MADE AS TO YOUR ACTIONS, AND YOU CANNOT (AND SHOULD NOT ) RELY UPON OR EXPECT ANY PARTICULAR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. NO CONTRACT REGARDING THE CONVEYANCE, OWNERSHIP, USE, OR ANY OTHER RIGHT TO REAL PROPERTY IS FORMED OR MAY BE IMPLIED FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS APPLY EVEN IF YOU HAVE: (A) COMMUNICATED WITH US VIA THE SITE, (B) FILLED OUT FORMS AND EXPRESSED INTEREST IN ONE OR MORE OF OUR PROPERTIES, OR (C) GIVEN US YOUR PERSONAL OR OTHER INFORMATION.
NONE OF THE SAGE PARTIES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY FAILURE TO PERFORM ANY OBLIGATION OR FROM ANY DELAY IN PERFORMANCE DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND SAGE'S CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDUSTRIAL DISPUTE, ACT OF GOD OR GOVERNMENT, PUBLIC ENEMY, WAR, FIRE, OTHER CASUALTY, FAILURE OF ANY LINK OR CONNECTION (WHETHER BY COMPUTER OR OTHERWISE), OR FAILURE OF TECHNOLOGY OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS OR OTHER METHOD OR MEDIUM OF STORING OR TRANSMITTING THE PRODUCT OR ANY INFORMATION.
If you create any setting, survey, field, or function in the Product or input, add, or export any data into or from the Product (collectively, "User Data"), no Sage Party shall have any liability or responsibility for any such User Data, including the loss, destruction, or use by a third party of such User Data. It is your responsibility to make back-up copies of all User Data.
The Product employs various trademarks and service marks of Sage and of other third parties. All of these trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners. You may not use or display them in any manner without the prior written permission of the applicable owner.
MODIFICATIONS TO PRODUCT; CHANGES TO THESE TERMS